Research in AOL is focused on the experimental study of fundamental phenomena as well as optical applications related with Digital Holography and Optical measurement.
Visit our Research web page and Publications for more information about it in detail.
AOL is led by the professor Chung-Ki Hong.
More information about AOL members and contract has in Graduate student page.
Address : Science Building 3-310. Department of Physics Pohang University of Science and Technology (Postech)
San 31, Hyoja-dong, Pohang 790-784, Republic of Korea
Telephone : +82-54-279-5428 (Lab)
Nowadays, We study about digital 3D image processing and analysis. We interesting about 3D mapping information using holographic. Also, we try and applied that coherence and incoherence sources.
- Phase-shifting digital holographic Microscopy.
- Surface shape measurement by Phase shift Interferometry.
- Wave-vector scanning digital holography for section imaging.
- Illumination angle scanning digital interference holography.
- Fringe reflection system for specular object measurement.